I remember those days in Lima, gray and dark (it was winter) in which my work then I say "Atilio, you're going to 1to1 to see Dynamics CRM "because, as when one sees a new technology first thing he says is" And how we eat that? ". Well, those days the first draft pay CPPQ duck: D, CRM 1.2. srf celebrities who do not yet know how to use them, hehe many stories left me this project, yet left me much joy because I think there I started a relationship between a friend of mine and I (do not be clowns, a good friendship). Well if I spend about a year and Renato loose bones so as usual I said "Hey let's work with CRM," because as I line of that experience, the response was immediate but because it firmly, we are on it. was the year 2004 and nobody or almost nobody knew that good was Dynamics CRM. Many projects spend many days I had many things I read or read because they and I learned together. 4 years passed since then and more than a working group formed a family. But with many projects we learn every day to get to where we are and be what you want to be. I have no words to express how much I can thank the entire team of 1to1, or good at all I knew at that time, Renato and Carmen, the largest, as there have told me some time, Carmen are the best negotiating the world. Renato, thanks for teaching me many things, thanks for letting me be in your team more likely to have bad character, I forgave all and hopefully I think you answered true. Rachel, when I get in, Renato Ecuador was shy and I never spoke more, thanks for being so patient and be as wonderful person. Dear Luis Mantilla, it is the first person I knew who was reading a book of 200 pages in an easy night with everything I read was discussing with Renato, ha very good, you're very, very capo capo. Yenny, I can tell you pretty well, thanks for putting up with all the jokes and always meet with the leaders. Jimmy Javier, both you and I have learned from each one, thank you very much for helping me grow as professionals and as people, I love you guys. But good to 1to1 generally congratulate all UDS EACH AND WHICH ARE NO LONGER AND STILL. THE welcome this ACHIEVEMENT BE PRESIDENT OF MICROSOFT'S CLUB, THE SAME LEVEL AS CONSULTANT Qurius UK, AlfaPeople, Sonoma Partners, etc etc etc is a huge accomplishment.
From here, my sincere congratulations and to continue the achievements ... (TO FOLLOW THE CROWN)
Here is the link for those who do not believe me believe me yet.
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2009/jul09/07-14DynamicsPartnerAwardsPR.mspx
0 comments:
Post a Comment