Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shoes For Stroke Patients

The passage to install the 2011 CRM Microsoft CRM &

Hi all, good as a lover of CRM, I have to test the CRM 2K11, well, my first impressions of this are not great admiration for the design employee, if not rather, by the technology that has the CRM. Installation of this version, cost me a lot, no, it is not difficult to install, but I think as beta, there are some things that Microsoft will launch polishing. I here the steps I followed for installation:

  1. To install the CRM, we must have Win 2008 (I use the standard, SP1) and SQL Server 2008 (SP2).
  2. Go to the Roles of Win 2008 and enable all terms and authentication IIS6.
    • Right click on My Computer - Properties and Add Roles

1

  • Click Next

2

  • Add regarding II6 Web Server and integrated authentication as anonymous.

3

3. Ok, now we are ready to install the CRM. We go to the folder where the Beta Installer CRM and we click the setup.

4. We ask for the upgrade of this product, which apply to the recommended option.

4

5. We click Next

5

6. In parallel we may be opening the page in order to get the Serial CRM

6

7. We look for the serial, and income when requested by the CRM.

7

8. Accept the contract

8

9. We install, or try to install all the prerequisites that the CRM, we are asked

9

We must remember that all these components are within the CRM installation folder.

10. Define where we want to install the CRM

10

11. Define what services you want to install.

11

12. We define the DB server

12

13. We look for the organization.

13

14. We define a user, which the service is run.

14

15

15. We define

WebSite 16

16. We define the email router, for this example I've set.

17

17. Define the name of the organization.

18

18. The reporting Services. (Verify that Reporting services are enabled)

19

19. We help Microsoft improve?

20

20. Updates Automatic?

21

And presto, next. Hopefully that will validate all input data and reinstall.

When installing, an error has happened to me, is as follows:

Encountered An Error was Attempting to execute the ServerManagerCmd.exe

As I have solved, for simple, right click the crm installer and run it as administrator.

Well, soon I'll have more surprises for this blog Risa, we're going to cry and you will see!

A big hug for all Salu2

Atilin

0 comments:

Post a Comment