Thursday, January 6, 2011

Imagenes De Alguien Follando

Protex - All we want to do Rock'n'Roll is

Another year passed, and through this blog and the dividends it gives me, I can spend the summer with the family. Sure, you tell me "mask", and rightly so. Might say 'genius', which would also be successful. Could you tell me "how it excites me," but in this blog do not like the obvious.

1 Do not Ring Me Up
2 (Just Want) Your Attention
3 Listening In
4 I Can not Cope

Popularity 5 6 I Can Only Dream

Heartache 7 8 A Place In Your Heart
9 Jeepster
10 All I Want to Do (Is Rock 'n' Roll) (from "Made In Britain" LP)
11 I Wonder Why (from "Now In Session" LP)
12 Do not Ring Me Up (Kid Jensen Session)
13 I Can not Cope (Kid Jensen Session)
14 A Place in Your Heart (Kid Jensen Session)
Popularity 15 (Kid Jensen Session)
16 Do not Ring Me Up (from "Protex Hurrah" film)
17 A Place In Your Heart (from "Protex Hurrah" film)


From here to eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment