Saturday, February 12, 2011

Complex Ovarian Cysts

The Carpettes - Frustration Paradise & Fight Amongst Yourselves (reuploaded)

This is for the lower than requested. The rest is prohibited. And if they do, I do not know.

1 - Frustration Paradise
2 - Reach The Bottom
3 - I Don'T Mean It
4 - 3am
5 - Away From It All
6 - Johnny Won'T Hurt You
7 - Lost Love
8 - It Don'T Make Sense
9 - A B C
10 - Cruel Honesty
11 - How To Handle A Woman
12 - Indo-China
13 - Nothing Ever Changes
14 - Since You Went Away
15 - False Foundations
16 - Fight Amongst Yourselves
17 - Dead Or Alive
18 - If Your Heart Stopped Now
19 - Friday Night: Saturday Morning
20 - The Last Lone Ranger
21 - Youth Rebellion
22 - The Reason I'm Lonely
23 - Total Insecurity
24 - Silly Game

From click to eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment