Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Swollen Gums From Throat Infection

Changing default organization


time ago, must change the default organization of an implementation done. As the problem was that I could not do, according to some forums I saw that the solution lay with clear organization and re-create that is virtually uninstall and reinstall CRM. Well, I did not like it I do not know if you but not me!.
Well after a while - and forgetting the problem encountered by the organization on the client - I read in a forum that some people had same problem. Well, my response was "You can not, you must delete and recreate it, but I found some answers that surprised me a lot. There is a way to do it but it is not supported. I place here but I have to remember that it is not supported and if you do not go back. Remove
  1. backup of the DB both organizations as the configuration. Modify the script
  2. for themselves
 ID - Seeking the Id of the default organization SELECT * FROM USE MSCRM_CONFIG Organization - Seeking the System User, if the administrator better use GRUPOPACIFICO_MSCRM systemuserid Select From Where domainname systemuserbase = 'DEMOSCRM \\ Administrator' - Systemuserid: EBDBD543-642B-A550-DF11-0003FF53481F - Seeking User ID him he MSCRM_CONFIG Use Userid MSCRM_CONFIG Select From systemuserorganizations where crmuserid = 'EBDBD543-DF11-642B-A550-0003FF53481F' - userid: DEE10AC4-3242-DE11 -9839-0003FF53481F - try it with User Id he found it encodes SystemUser Select * From Where id = 'DEE10AC4-DE11-3242-9839-0003FF53481F' - Update the table to SystemUser reflects the desired defaultorganizationid Update September SystemUser defaultorganizationid = '6024B5FE-632B-A550-DF11-0003FF53481F 'Where id =' DEE10AC4-DE11-3242-9839-0003FF53481F '

thanks Demian and Jimmy Morales, are large !

0 comments:

Post a Comment