Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Does A Barnes And Noble Manager Make

MAP 2010 - Microsoft Active Professional. External Js



I received an email from Microsoft telling me that I have named MAP 2010, for indeed I am still not very aware of this. Well a little googling found this:


What is MAP?
This distinction is given to less than 5% of the population of professionals, in order to recognize their active participation in the community and its commitment to stay in touch with advances in our technologies.
From TechNet, we are convinced that the success of any technology project depends not only of the product. They are skilled professionals who make a difference.
In this sense, our commitment is to help you with our technologies, and in your daily work, through information and training resources that we make available to the community.
is an honor for us to recognize those who are committed to continue improving as a professional every day.
MAP The first initiative is the creation of a group on Linkedin:
The aim is to gather in this area for Microsoft Active Professionals to provide a space for interaction among professionals interested and more active participation with the aim of sharing experiences, ideas, information, news and opinions.

Well, maybe this is just a hallucination of mine, but neither should we reject the praise and recognition, as I read in one of the blog "is easier to criticize than to help" . So thank you for this recognition TechNet Team Spain. Salu2



Atilin

0 comments:

Post a Comment