Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Adult Stars Real Names

Paul Weller - Wake up the nation

"took longer to climb back up a disc? Yeah, right. Am I still the smartest and sexiest blogs? Also, why not? Anyway. My olbigada absence was due mainly to not find a moment to spend this time it deserves, which would become about 15 minutes. Or a little more. But it happened that all duties and obligations of adult life were causing me a neurosis that was becoming untenable. So I said "you, you do not you have to be so. You have to go back up discs. Many people depend on you." Many people come to the Internet just to see if you put something. Many people have been disillusioned at not uploaded shit. Many people, you. A lot of people. " Well, I think I exaggerated a little. Especially with that 15 minutes, because it is actually 10.

1.Moonshine
2.Wake Up The Nation
3.No Tears To Cry
4.Fast Car / Slow Traffic
Amsterdam 6.In
5.Andromeda
7.She Speaks
8.Find The Torch / Burn The Plans
9.Aim High
10.Trees
11.Grasp & Still Connect
12.Whatever Next
13.7 & 3 The Striker's Name Is
14.Up Dosage
15.Pieces The Dream Of A Fat Ladies
16.Two


From here to eternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment