Hi all, Just
now he has emerged a curiosity. Because there are messages that can not be registered in Microsoft Dynamics?. For example, the Review of the Offer. What can we do to make this message appear? . Well good option although unsupported is the modification of the DB of \u0026lt;org> _MSCRM.
explain a bit the way how to perform this action.
Then we must find the message you want displayed on the registration form of CRM. For our example we will use the message Check
Finding the message we need to score the id of the record.
SdkMessageFilterBase Go to the table and find the record with the id of the desired message.
In (the) registers must change the field of IsCustomProcessingStepAllowed, if this is in 0 or False, we need to change it to 1 or True.
After making these changes we can see the message in the Plugin Registration Tool.
I hope I have helped with this example, you know an application is not supported, so any little thing I have seen lol,
Greetings Atilin
0 comments:
Post a Comment