I can do, I do declare fan support. If sorry, I'm weird, I like to spend the problems, I like to learn from them. In short I like the impossible. When working with CRM 3 (a few years old behind nothing more) in a Microsoft support case about us a good companion tool Diagnostic Tool Turbo, if if I put in bold as what most caught my attention is the Turbo. My brain was a thousand and a million things I thought even my innocent brain thought that this tool could solve the problem automatically. I was not far from the truth, but this tool needed some help. After seeing it, understand it and touch it, I must admit (and are two confessions on a post, I hope this blog is not my territory confessed technology) that I love. If incredible tool, no one understand but I love her. I've seen out and Diagnostic Tool for CRM 2011 and I had to play, understand and see hehe.
As used, it's easy, here are some steps:
To begin with, this tool can be downloaded from here
- To decompress the file, the first thing we see is the main screen, which has certainly changed a lot.
I highlighted all the options we have available, including the option to enable the already-known archival Dev Error
The first option is that we generate a file where we could see this happening with our CRM.
order to enable all we need do is enable
My first surprise when we click the button, we get a message
Well, this does not solve anything, but at least we have a warning not to leave this option active. (I personally have been surprised to see that this option has been enabled for months, creating hundreds of files of 10MB files)
Secondcuriosity, and we can enter the directory where generated the Trace, these files are generated in the same directory in CRM 4. To view the files what we need to do is to click the button below
This option opens the folder where the generated files, which are:
If there is any problem, I go straight to the beginning with \u0026lt;server-w3wp-CRMWeb-***
Well, I'll investigate a bit more about this tool and the comment. Salu2
Atilin
0 comments:
Post a Comment