Wednesday, May 11, 2011

English Bulldog Aspiration Pneumonia

Pof ... happens here!

I started a project for a development in CRM 2011 and I noticed with surprise that the dll files were not recognized by the Vs.Net 2010.

I've looked everywhere, consulted and found no answer, after being desperate, almost to the sense of chaos that you are winning, I went to project properties and change a property .. if my surprise was great, it worked !!!!!

Well, here the pictures of my intrigue

  • This is the error that I went to import the dll from the SDK.

image

  • So I solved

image

What I changed is:

Framework in version I had in . Net Framework Client Profile 4 and that this error does not happen this option should be on. Net Framework 4.

I've placed the link of the Client Profile that you can read it, it is very interesting and clear are the reason for the error. Salu2

Atilin

0 comments:

Post a Comment